A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sparr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sparr is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sparr, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparr graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sparr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Sparr MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Sparr practice?
- Dr. Steven Sparr has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Sparr practices Neurology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists.