A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Spector is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spector
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spector Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Spector, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spector has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gary Spector MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Spector practice?
- Dr. Steven Spector has 11 office locations.
Dr. Steven Spector practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Plantsville, CT and West Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Psychiatrists and Hartford Child Psychiatrists.