A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Spector is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Spector, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Spector has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gary Spector MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Spector practice?
- Dr. Steven Spector has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Spector practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near West Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Plantsville, CT.
See West Hartford Psychiatrists and West Hartford Child Psychiatrists.