A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Spillers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Spillers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spillers graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Spillers has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Howard Spillers MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Spillers practice?
- Dr. Steven Spillers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Spillers practices Neurology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Sammamish, WA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Colorado Springs Neurologists.