A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Springmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Springmeyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Springmeyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Springmeyer graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Springmeyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Chase Springmeyer MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Springmeyer practice?
- Dr. Steven Springmeyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Springmeyer practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Pulmonologists.