Dr. Steven Stahle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Stahle?

October 10th, 2017

He doesn't care about your recovery

I want to start off by saying I hardly ever give negative reviews because I know it can directly affect someone’s reputation. However, I had such a terrible experience at Dr. Rick Lehman and Dr. Steven Stahle’s office that I have to share it. I called Dr. Lehman and Stahle’s office to schedule a PRP injection in my left knee. After waiting for about an hour, I met with Dr. Lehman's Assistant and was charged a Co-Pay. His assistant explained after the injection I would be able to do everything I currently do that doesn't cause me pain and to continue taking Advil. She said, “Dr. Stahle will be doing the injection but he can’t do it today because he left early to golf.” The next week I show up for my appointment and Dr Stahle starts fitting me with a hard brace which is the same one I already have from when my brother tore his ACL. He said I need to wear this every day for the next week and to not take Advil. I told him what Dr. Lehman’s assistant told me and I drive a manual car so how am I supposed to get home? The only thing Dr. Stahle said in response was, “Who drives a manual car anymore?” I noticed the PRP was red in color. I found out after the injection that the PRP should be a yellow tint and the injection I was given was a diluted form of PRP. After the injection, Dr. Stahle left the room. He didn't ask if I had any questions or anything. The assistant helped me put on the brace and said I was done. I was never told anything besides wear the brace for a week. I wasn't told when to start physically therapy, what I was limited to, or when to come in for a follow up. I asked the assistant on the way out and she said I could just call and schedule an appointment in about a month from now and recommended physically therapy. Dr. Stahle clearly just wanted me in and out of his office and didn’t care about my procedure or recovery. I obviously had to take off the brace to drive home and needless to say it was painful. I called the physical therapist office and they told me to bring the PT papers from Dr. Stahle. I told them he never gave me papers and they said ya that sounds like Stahle. The PT office had to call Dr. Stahle’s office several times to get the paperwork which they weren’t surprised about either. A month after my injection I get a bill in the mail, which was another co-payment. I called to dispute the co-payment because I was supposed to get the injection the same day but Dr. Stahle went golfing. They said I would have been charged 2 co-pays anyways because Dr. Stahle has a separate office from Dr. Lehman. I told them I should have met with Dr. Stahle in the first place then. Why would I meet with Dr Lehman's assistant and why would she go over the procedure with me when she has no experience with PRP Injections? They said they can’t do anything about the charges and sorry for my experience. I told them I would post a negative review if they didn’t resolve my issue. To no surprise, they were ok with it. I can't believe the contradicting information and lack of information I was given. Apparently they don't care about their patients or reputation.

June 15th, 2017

Poor Communication, Minimal Patient Interaction

Patient time, process, information sharing. and follow up was poor. 2 month surgery wait time is crazy, guess I need to find another alternative. I wish they had informed me of that at the first visit. They are focused on the "concierge" service though - where they try to up sell you better access to Dr. Stahle for a monthly fee.

December 20th, 2016

This Doctor has a good bedside manner and knows how to give painless shots in your knee. I would highly recommend him!

February 24th, 2014

FYI

August 12th, 2012

Dr. Stahle is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

November 10th, 2011

Dr. Stahle is the greatest! He is a very caring, knowledgeble, and professional physican. He has helped many people and continues to do so everyday by doing everything possible to make you well. He has a wonderful assistant, Erin, who make the patients feel very comfortable. They make a great team.

February 12th, 2017