A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Staires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Staires is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staires
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Staires Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Staires, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Staires graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Staires has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven K Staires MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Staires practice?
- Dr. Steven Staires has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Staires practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Anesthesiologists and Lafayette Pain Management Doctors.