A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Stanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stanos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stanos, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanos graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stanos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Stanos DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Stanos practice?
- Dr. Steven Stanos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Stanos practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Herrin, IL and Columbus, OH.
See Chicago Physiatrists and Chicago Pain Management Doctors.