Dr. Steven Stanos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Stanos?

December 21st, 2015

how he can have the title of Dr.

This man is the most arrogant and rude person I have ever met. I will not refer to him as dr as I thought dr take an oath to help people he must have been absent that day. He will tell you that you are crazy and not in pain and that you are faking. I do not know what purpose this man serves as a dr on any payroll. there are so many good dr out there, avoid this one because he is not worth your time.

January 8th, 2015

Dr Stanos is fantastic and very knowledgeable!

Dr. Stanos is an amazing physician. I had the privilege of being treated by him for my chronic pain and I have never felt better. I would highly recommend him.

December 21st, 2014

Compassionate, knowledgeable doctor and great program

I couldn't disagree more with the previous review. Dr. Stanos and the RIC pain program helped me get my life back. My pain isn't gone, but it's manageable and I have my life back. Dr. Stanos is knowledgeable and compassionate, as are the rest of his team at RIC. The program is tough but very much worth it, and they treated me and the rest of the people in the program with me as individuals, and with respect.

June 27th, 2014

Great educator

March 18th, 2014

Avoid this arrogant excuse for a "doctor"! Wish 0 stars was an option!

Dr. Stanos runs RIC's 'pain management boot camp'. It is basically a glorified yoga and pt program. I have never felt so pressured or bullied by healthcare 'professionals' in all of my life. This guy discredited everything I know about my own body and all previous doctors that I have seen to further his own agenda. Run fast and run far if you ever have the displeasure of encountering this guy. Pain patients need support. some need motivation, but a one sized fits all boot camp is absurd. I wish I had read all reviews on Yelp before I agreed to go and see this man, instead I spent a day in terrible pain being bullied by Stanos and his staff.

August 18th, 2017