Learn more about Dr. Steven Stecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stecker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stecker
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stecker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stecker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stecker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Stecker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Stecker practice?
- Dr. Steven Stecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Stecker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dover, NJ.
See Dover Surgeons.