A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Stecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stecker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stecker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stecker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stecker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
- Saint Clares Health System Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Stecker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Stecker practice?
- Dr. Steven Stecker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Stecker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dover, NJ.
See Dover Orthopedic Surgeons and Dover Surgeons.