A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Stecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stecker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stecker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stecker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stecker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stecker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Stecker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Stecker practice?
- Dr. Steven Stecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Stecker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dover, NJ.
See Dover Orthopedic Surgeons.