Learn more about Dr. Steven Stecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stecker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stecker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stecker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stecker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stecker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Stecker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Stecker practice?
- Dr. Steven Stecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Stecker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dover, NJ.
See Dover Surgeons.