A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Steinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Steinberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Steinberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Steinberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Steinberg practices Surgery and Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons and Tucson Urologists.