Dr. Steven Steiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Steiner?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Steven Steiner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2016

The MA is curt and seems inexperienced but the office staff otherwise is v. nice. Dr. Steiner is excellent. It is a shame when the medical assistant is rude - it changes the dynamic of the visit.

January 25th, 2016

Amazing Physcian

Highly recommend him! If it weren't for him I wouldn't have been able to lead a productive life. He treated me for my Ulcerative Colitis from age 17-21. I'm now 23 and because he is a pediatric physician I unfortunately couldn't be treated by him anymore. I have yet to find a doctor like him! Like I said I HIGHLY recommend him.

October 3rd, 2014

Mother

Dr. Steiner was the a pediatric GI I went to for a second opinion. After listening to me, he suggested that my 8 year old son did not have acid reflux, but esophageal encephalitis. The anti-reflux medication was having an effect on the EE, but that reflux was not the cause of his inflammation. I took Dr. Steiner's opinion over the first GI doctor (and 10th doctor overall) because he seemed most knowledgeable. What he said made sense after the confusion my husband and I'd had for so long. We did everything we knew - pulling out all possible allergens, serving alkaline foods and researching the best water, visiting each doctor or specialist, putting him on medication. Some things helped, but I knew we hadn't resolved much. We still didn't know what was wrong. But after the initial appointment with Dr. Steiner, I'd finally felt like I had come to the end of my months' long journey to find the right doctor for my son's condition. Then after reading negative reviews, I nearly cancelled the endoscopy I had set up. I called I spoke to his wonderful nurse Julie who was informative, attentive, friendly. My son did end up getting the endoscopy. Soon after, the doctor was explaining the pictures he'd taken during the procedure. I am confident that Dr. Steiner is going to help my son and have only positive things to say about my experience with him and his staff - and even the IU Hospital in Carmel.

December 19th, 2013

What a joke!

Dr. Steiner hardly examined our 7 week old daughter when we were referred to him by our pediatrician for reflux causing failure to thrive. After he insulted us by saying we were starving our child, his recommendations were to thicken her formula more than we were already doing (which ended up constipating her), feed her more per feeding because she was going to spit up anyway (so shed spit up more?!), & to stop taking the acid suppressor our pediatrician had prescribed. What a waste of time & money! I should've known after the nurse couldn't even weigh/measure her correctly that this whole place was incompetent!

December 4th, 2013

First time with a pediatric Riley GI doctor

The nurse would not respond to my questions when my son was acutely ill. I called to get results of test and over a week later was told everything was normal. My child was still sick, we visited the regular pediatric doctor and long story short we are seeing another gi specialist because all the test weren't normal. I completely lost all trust. You want your child to get the best care possible. I felt like we were pushed aside.

April 11th, 2016