A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Steinlauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Steinlauf, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Steinlauf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinlauf graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steinlauf has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven D Steinlauf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Steinlauf practice?
- Dr. Steven Steinlauf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Steinlauf practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Orthopedic Surgeons and Hollywood Surgeons.