Dr. Steven Sterling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Sterling?

June 1st, 2016

Outstanding Doc and Staff

Great staff and Doctor.

November 12th, 2015

I have gone through two major occurances regarding my eyes. The first was shingles that affected several of my cranial nerves leaving me unable to open or move my right eye. The second was 3rd Nerve Palsy which bacically did the same to my left eye. Dr. Sterling did reseach and everything he could to take care of both circumstances. I feel that because of his professional ability, caring, and tenacity I was able to get back to normal. I think the world of this doctor.

January 27th, 2015

A lot of people rave about Dr. Sterling, and he is very good, very competent, BUT I have never waited less than an hour to see him for a scheduled appointment, his staff is not nice, and he costs toooooo much.

August 16th, 2012

Dr. Sterling is excellent, but the staff.

Some staffers are quite decent, esp. if you deal with them in person. However, I had experiences with a couple staff members that ranged from incompetence to total incivility. I had the rudest experience I ever had in my life at this office with one employee.

June 6th, 2011

My surgery was an absolute success excellent surgeon I have 20/20 and my cataract was severe. I received the multi focal lense and do not need glasses of any kind.Great resultsExcellent results great vision! Best thing I ever did!

November 17th, 2010

Dr. Steven Sterling

Exceptional job. This is the first time that I have ever been able to see without glasses. He is great. Very thorough.

August 20th, 2009

THE BEST OF THE BEST

DR. STERLING AND HIS STAFF ARE WONDERFUL, COMPASSIONATE, WARM AND MORE THAN CARING AND KNOWLEDGABLE! I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE THAT I KNOW AND FEEL CONFIDENT THAT THEY TOO WILL BE SOOOOO PLEASED! THANK YOU DR. STERLING AND STAFF!!!

September 12th, 2017