A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Stetson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stetson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stetson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stetson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stetson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stetson graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stetson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chestatee Regional Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Waller Stetson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Stetson practice?
- Dr. Steven Stetson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Stetson practices Ophthalmology near Dahlonega, GA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Atlanta, GA.
See Dahlonega Ophthalmologists.