A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Stetson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stetson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stetson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stetson graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stetson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chestatee Regional Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Waller Stetson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Stetson practice?
- Dr. Steven Stetson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Stetson practices Ophthalmology near Dahlonega, GA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Garden City, NY.
See Dahlonega Ophthalmologists.