Learn more about Dr. Steven Stetson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stetson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stetson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stetson graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stetson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Chestatee Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stetson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Stetson practice?
Dr. Steven Stetson practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Dahlonega, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.