Learn more about Dr. Steven Stetson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stetson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stetson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stetson graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stetson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chestatee Regional Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stetson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Stetson practice?
Dr. Steven Stetson practices Ophthalmology near Dahlonega, GA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Garden City, NY.
See Dahlonega Ophthalmologists.