A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Stiens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stiens
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stiens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stiens, MD, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiens graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Stiens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Andrew Stiens MD and MS is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Stiens practice?
- Dr. Steven Stiens has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Stiens practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Physiatrists.