Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Stokesbary
Dr. Steven Stokesbary, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Sioux City, SD, with other offices in Wayne, NE and Sioux City, IA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Stokesbary is affiliated with Allen Hospital, Mercy Medical Center and Burgess Health Center. Dr. Stokesbary has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Stokesbary has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Steven Stokesbary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Sioux City, SD.
Dr. Raymond Sherman
North Sioux City, SD 0.01 mi37
Dr. Joseph Carreau
North Sioux City, SD 0.01 mi7
Dr. Brian Johnson
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
North Sioux City, SD 0.01 mi13