Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Strauss
Dr. Steven Strauss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jamaica, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Yonkers, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Strauss is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division and Beth Israel Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Strauss has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Strauss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.
Dr. Kenneth Lerrick
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Jamaica, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Sailaja Sivareddy
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Jamaica, NY 0.20 mi24
Dr. Nitin Barman
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Jamaica, NY 0.20 mi14