Dr. Steven Strength DO Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2016
The office staff tends to be rather short with people. I've stood waiting while one of the office staff speaks rudely on the phone with other patients or argues with them. Much of it can probably be attributed to the conduct of the caller but there's still no excuse for rudeness by an office professional. Some seem to be abrupt when dealing with us and they could stand to be a little friendlier. Overall, they are quick to get you in but need to work on how they treat the Doctor's patients.

March 24th, 2016
Primary Physician

May 28th, 2015
Do Not See This Doctor!
This doctor has no compassion for his patients. His nurse was rude and unpleasant.

June 9th, 2013
I saw Steven Strength for a period of time. He put me on so many meds that he caused my blood sugar to drop to an alarming rate and combined meds that threw me into almost end stage renal failure. I now have kidney problems and can never take oral diabetes meds again. My daughter also went to him and he never listened to her problem for going to see him. I would warn anyone thinking of trusting him with any serious concerns to seek aother physician. He's okay for a cold or some minor issue.

April 3rd, 2012
The office staff is the worst I've seen. Dr. left the practice abruptly without telling his patients even if seen immediately before his "noice letter" came out. Dr. left and front desk "never got around to" calling in any of my rxs, even after repeated phone calls from myself, faxes and pharmacy calls. Phone has been d/c'd and no one left to guide questions. Went to pick up records at the scheduled tie they told me to come and the office is locked up, phone disconnected. Has left me without any of my medication that i need and now I have to find a new Dr. and pay for it out of my pocket since insurance just paid for my visit with Dr. Strength. VERY unprofessional behavior from Dr. down to front desk personnel.

March 18th, 2012
Office Staff
the office staff is horrible. Espicially Shaniqua (sp). Very rude! The rest of the staff is also rude, moody, and pushy. I feel sorry for Dr. Strenght having to put up with these women!

December 7th, 2016