A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Strom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Strom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strom
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Strom, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strom graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
- Genesis Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Strom DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Strom practice?
- Dr. Steven Strom has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Strom practices Family Medicine near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Primary Care Doctors.