A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Stroup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stroup, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroup graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stroup has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Loomis Stroup MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Stroup practice?
- Dr. Steven Stroup has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Stroup practices Therapeutic Radiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Radiologists.