Dr. Steven Struck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Struck?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Steven Struck?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 8th, 2014

WONDERFUL Doctor

I was referred to Dr Struck by the ER dR who initially took care of my wound. I have seen Dr struck several times and he is terrific in every way. Medically he provides excellent care, his office staff is friendly and Dr.Struck is a warm caring person with a grand sense of humor . I would recommend him to anyone without reservation I feel grateful to be receiving care from him

July 25th, 2013

Impressed

I went to Karen for some skin problems I was having. She was very nice & explained everything to me. I am satisfied with the results. She looks very good for a 60 year old senior citizen. Plastic surgery suits her well.

July 27th, 2011

Great doctor for Breast Augmentation

Just got my breast augmentation and lift from Dr. Struck. He is down to earth with a great bedside manner and I really like his entire office staff. I would highly recommend him!

July 27th, 2011

DPM

I had three things done, and the experience has been horrible! First, let me tell you that the prep was less then 10 minutes with Trish, who ran it down like a grocery list, then Dr. Struck making the promises of "oh that's no problem" and "we can make that happen & it will look really great, you will be so pleased" alot of affirmation in the beginning, when I got out of surgery, there was no post assistance, support or even the same caring tone when you would call, as if they couldn't be bothered with me when I needed the follow up support. My follow up appt's have been "you are doing great, be patient" and he great at changing the subject, rather then answeing my questions for options, since my tummy tuck ripped, and I still have to pay for additional injuections, that should have been completed and a non issue, but as it seems that all of the work that he had performed in my surgery had to be redone in his office, and I still pay for something as it seems I should have already been done paying. Overall, without going into too much detail, I am going to another doctor to have his work fixed, its been one year and the worst experience I have ever had, the results have caused me my job, which has been put on hold and has changed my life.....I believe that there needs to be a legal recourse, as this team is poorly performing the minimum to reel more business out of you and the results are nothing that has been promised!! DONT' TAKE THE CHANCE OF GOING TO HIM AND FEELING, OR EXPERIENCING WHAT I HAVE, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO RISK YOUR BODY?

July 25th, 2011

bad surgeon

Dr. Struck left me with terrible scars and it doesn't seem to bother him. He brushes off my questions and says "I'm fine". He didn't prepare me for surgery or see me developing problems after.

April 18th, 2011

My overall experience was awesome. I had breast implants and I am so very happy with my new look. I received so many compliments, people ask who my physician is and I am so happy to recommend Dr. Struck. Dr. Struck and his staff where very professional and truly valued my time. I just can't say enough, everyone at Dr. Struck's, Karen his nurse, and all that staff are the best.

April 17th, 2011

The wonderful doctor

I came to see dr struck for liposuction. Being a male and wanting plastic surgery is hard enough but to actually go to an appointment is even harder. From the time I walked into the office with his friendly staff to meeting the doctor, just made me feel comfortable with my decision. I had the surgery in dec 2010 and now I feel more confident with my body. I highly recommend going to dr struckThank you dr struck

April 16th, 2011

Best Bay Area Body!

I went to Dr. Struck to have a tummy tuck and a little Lipo on my hips. I interviewed many Peninsula docs and I'm SOOOO glad I went with Dr. Struck he is professional, caring and really took the time to talk with my husband and I to let us know about pre and post-op care and what to expect. I did do all my research and it really paid off. Surgery center recovery nurse Karen- so very caring and kind. All around great experience and I'm ready for summer (after 3 kids that's saying something!)I really am looking forward to getting my breasts done soon! A+ DOC.

April 16th, 2011

R.N.

Dr. Struck is an excellent surgeon with an exceptional bedside manor. I'm thrilled with the results of my surgery.His expertise is reflective of his years in practice and extensive training from Stanford University. Dr. Struck is the only plastic surgeon for me!

January 21st, 2011

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Struck's for 10 years. I have had various cosmetic procedures and I am always very happy with the results. Not only are his skills as a surgeon wonderful, he gives the time and has the patience to explain the procedures and answer all of my questions. His staff is wonderful too! Both Trish and Lupe make it possible for Dr. Stuck to work his magic. Wouldn't even think of going anywhere else and always recommend Dr. Struck to anyone I know who is looking for a plastic surgeon.

January 20th, 2011

The best!

For the last 8 years I have had several surgeries, procedures andFraxel laser treatments, always returning to Dr.Struck. Notablyhis warm and caring nature and of course incredible skill.He is also cutting edge on laser treatments.

December 8th, 2010

Best plastic surgeon around

I've had many surgical and other procedures done by Dr. Struck and I have been very happy with the results. Dr. Struck never rushes me when I have questions. I always feel like I'm his only patient! His staff, Trish & Lupe are WONDERFUL. I highly recommend Dr. Struck