A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Struhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Struhl, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Struhl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Struhl graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Struhl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Struhl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Struhl practice?
- Dr. Steven Struhl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Struhl practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and White Plains, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.