A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Struhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Struhl, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Struhl
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Struhl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Struhl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Struhl graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Struhl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Struhl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Struhl practice?
- Dr. Steven Struhl has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Struhl practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.