A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Struhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Struhl, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Struhl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Struhl graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Struhl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
- New York University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Struhl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Struhl practice?
- Dr. Steven Struhl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Struhl practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.