Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon

57 W 57th St
Ste 1406
New York, NY 10019
212-207-1990
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  Cavalier  |  show details
May 31st, 2014

Dr. Struhl is very unprofessional. He performed the entire consultation with his receptionist in the room, and kept asking her to confirm procedures they had performed on other patients. The exam was super fast, and he suggested surgery without even taking the time to review my MRI as he just read the report. When I asked about outcomes, he said there is a 100% that I would be as good as new. When I challenged this unrealistic assertion, he boasted that he gets better results than other surgeons and , and then admitted some people don't have a perfect outcome , but he blamed it on the patient not following the proper therapy. In summary, he is way too casual, overconfident, and I do not trust him.

by Monique Ortiz on Feb 17th, 2013

It's always a pleasure to deal with the staff. Ive been to his office a couple of times due to an accident and then re-injuring the same location.The wait time is just like any other doctors office 15-30 including once you are in the room. Its a relaxing and fun experience talking with Dr. Struhl who at times will throw in a couple of jokes to keep the atmosphere calm.

Sep 1st, 2012

Best doc & staff ever!

|  Outstanding care  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

Dr. Struhl repaired my right ACL with a hamstring autograft a little over a year ago. He and his staff are wonderful. His care before, during, and after my surgery were first class. He was totally accessible when I had any concerns. My recovery has been better than I could have hoped for! I have returned to college athletics (I am a former Division I athlete) at the age of 30 and have thrown as far or farther this year than I did at the age of 21! I am ecstatic with my ability train and perform at such a high level, which could not be possible without Dr. Struhl's care. Some of my bests from this year: Back squat - 300lb Power clean - 87.5kg Discus throw - 160'9" Hammer throw - 170'4" Shot put - 46'7" Weight throw - 59'7"

Apr 8th, 2012

Dr. Struhl is a brilliant doctor. I have had knee problems since I can remember. After meeting with him, he suggested a surgery that he has only performed once before but was confident with himself to go through with it... I was skeptical. It is now four months after surgery and I feel better than I ever have before. It feels like a new knee. I cannot thank him enough!Ohh and his staff is amazing as well!

|  Back on the tennis court.  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

After consulting with several so-called 'knee specialists,' Dr. Struhl stood out above them all. Not only is he straight forward, but he is eager to help and has plenty of experience in his field. Thanks to him, I am back on the tennis court without any knee pain!

|  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2011

This was my first and hopefully last injury and surgery. Dr Struhl explained my knee surgery step by step and helped alleviate my fears from start to finish. I am healed and happy.

Mar 18th, 2011

very good md fix me up good

|  Dr. and Staff are GREAT!  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

I was given an appointment quick and the secretary was very nice and actually cared about getting me in. Doctor is very nice and took his time hearing what I had to say instead of rushing me out! WOW!! Thats unheard of. Theresa and Mayra who run the office are sweet and funny. Shaboka

Jan 22nd, 2011

Diagnosis was very accurate. Staff was very courteous and helpful. So happy to be back playing tennis after just two weeks.

|  MS  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2011

Great office atmosphere great staff excellent bed mannersfrom Dr.Struhl.

|  The educated doctor  |  show details
by Lisa Holst on Jan 11th, 2011

I am so grateful to Dr. Struhl for his expertise, his bedside manner and the professionalism of his staff. My experience was wonderful. If anyone asks me for a recommendation, Dr. Steven Struhl is the first to come to my thoughts.

Jan 6th, 2011

Great surgeon, enjoyed his staff and he was very helpful.

Jan 5th, 2011

Terrific care, I wish my other Drs. offices were this good.

Oct 25th, 2010

I had knee surgery done by Dr Steven Struhl. He is a very good doctor and has a great staff. He and his staff will do everything possible to get your problem taken care with the least amount of hassle.

by ccbarsa on May 4th, 2005 on citysearch.com

Unfortunately I'v been a little injury prone in the past ten years. Fortunately I've had Dr Struhl to get me back on my feet. Each time - fractured left ankle which required surgery, a fractured right ankle not requiring surgery, knee surgery, and elb

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  User review by ccbarsa  |  show details
by ccbar at Citysearch on May 4th, 2005 on citysearch.com

Unfortunately I`v been a little injury prone in the past ten years. Fortunately I`ve had Dr Struhl to get me back on my feet. Each time - fractured left ankle which required surgery, a fractured right ankle not requiring surgery, knee surgery, and elbow surgery - he provided excellent care and professionalism. His staff is helpful with insurance provders and appointments are convenient and prompt. I`m back to full activity without any problems. Hopefully I can avoid further injuries, but if and when it may occur, I`ll have complete confidence in Dr. Sruhl.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com