Dr. Steven Struhl MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2015
Patient
As I type this testimonial I'm recovering from and injury which occurred two years ago. I ruptured my ACL and tore cartilage in my knee. I waited so long because I was nervous about letting anyone other than Dr. Struhl to take care of me. Dr. Struhl performed surgery on me 15 years I'd torn meniscus in my knee stemming from a car accident. Dr. Struhl's work was neat, clean and I was back on my feet rather quickly, never had a problem in that area again. Eventually I located paper work from prior, contacted his office, and the procedure was performed for my previous injuries 11/ 2015. Dr. Struhl is cosmetically sensitive therefore, I'll be free from ugly, visible scars when totally healed just as before. His work is impeccable, he and his staff are genuinely concerned with their patients before, during, and after the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Struhl to any/ everyone in need of an orthopedic surgeon.

September 1st, 2012
Best doc & staff ever!

April 20th, 2012
Outstanding care
Dr. Struhl repaired my right ACL with a hamstring autograft a little over a year ago. He and his staff are wonderful. His care before, during, and after my surgery were first class. He was totally accessible when I had any concerns. My recovery has been better than I could have hoped for! I have returned to college athletics (I am a former Division I athlete) at the age of 30 and have thrown as far or farther this year than I did at the age of 21! I am ecstatic with my ability train and perform at such a high level, which could not be possible without Dr. Struhl's care. Some of my bests from this year: Back squat - 300lb Power clean - 87.5kg Discus throw - 160'9" Hammer throw - 170'4" Shot put - 46'7" Weight throw - 59'7"

April 8th, 2012
Dr. Struhl is a brilliant doctor. I have had knee problems since I can remember. After meeting with him, he suggested a surgery that he has only performed once before but was confident with himself to go through with it... I was skeptical. It is now four months after surgery and I feel better than I ever have before. It feels like a new knee. I cannot thank him enough!Ohh and his staff is amazing as well!

February 24th, 2012
Back on the tennis court.
After consulting with several so-called 'knee specialists,' Dr. Struhl stood out above them all. Not only is he straight forward, but he is eager to help and has plenty of experience in his field. Thanks to him, I am back on the tennis court without any knee pain!

June 25th, 2011
Fantastic Doctor
This was my first and hopefully last injury and surgery. Dr Struhl explained my knee surgery step by step and helped alleviate my fears from start to finish. I am healed and happy.

March 18th, 2011
very good md fix me up good

January 22nd, 2011
Diagnosis was very accurate. Staff was very courteous and helpful. So happy to be back playing tennis after just two weeks.

January 14th, 2011
MS
Great office atmosphere great staff excellent bed mannersfrom Dr.Struhl.

January 12th, 2011
The educated doctor
I am so grateful to Dr. Struhl for his expertise, his bedside manner and the professionalism of his staff. My experience was wonderful. If anyone asks me for a recommendation, Dr. Steven Struhl is the first to come to my thoughts.

January 6th, 2011
Great surgeon, enjoyed his staff and he was very helpful.

January 5th, 2011
Terrific care, I wish my other Drs. offices were this good.