Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Internist, Pediatrician
Video profile

by Ida Mucciante on Feb 27th, 2014

My experience as a patient of Dr. Stryk is outstanding. I find him to be thorough during our office visits and sensitive to my particular treatment needs. He impressed me with his ability to render an accurate diagnosis.

There's no better. show details There's no better.
Sep 14th, 2012

As soon as you talk to Stryk you will know right away his abundance of knowledge in so many fields, I've been seeing him for 5 years and have nothing but amazing things to say, best doc in america.

Third Opinion show details Third Opinion
Jul 20th, 2012

I have a serious sinus problem that no one could figure out. I saw Dr. Stryk for a third opinion. He was the one who was able to figure it out and he knew how to treat my problem. I am very glad I found his website and went to see him.

Excellent with my children show details Excellent with my children
Jul 5th, 2012

Dr. Stryk was fantastic working with my two children. They were not afraid and he helped both of them. It is unusual that my children look forward to going to see a doctor. He explained everthing to me and to the children. He took his time and made sure I understood.

Aug 21st, 2011

My children have bad eczema and food allergy. Dr. Stryk and Dr. Seaman helped me get the eczema under control. They also helped me manage the food allergy. Both children are much happier now and my stress is long gone.

Barbara Jean show details Barbara Jean
Jun 27th, 2011

Dr. Stryk is my physician for 15 years. He is the only doctor I trust 100%. He tells me only the truth whether I want to hear it or not. No one compares.

Jun 11th, 2011

Dr. Stryk and Dr. Seaman have been taking care of my children for over 8 years now. They do an outstanding job. My children love going to the doctors. Their asthma is not bothering them at all. I would send anyone with asthma and allergy to see them.

Apr 23rd, 2011

Very good doctor. I would recommend him to family and friends.

One of the Best Doctors show details One of the Best Doctors
Apr 23rd, 2011

Dr. Stryk knew what I had when multiple other doctors could not help me. I am very glad I went to see him. I wish I had gone earlier.

by Debbie on Apr 19th, 2011

This was the best practice I ever visited. They are absolutely on top of their game.

One of the Best Doctors. show details One of the Best Doctors.
by Mark G. on Jan 9th, 2011

Dr. Stryk listened to me. He did not rush me and he figured out what was causing my symptoms when other Doctors could not. He was outstanding and I sent my wife to see his as well.

Oct 4th, 2008