Dr. Steven Stryk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Stryk?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Steven Stryk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2017

Dr. Stryk has an excellent team of nurses and staff

The nurses and front desk staff are excellent. They are very nice to me every time I have an appointment and never rush me. I have had a good experience with every single person in his office. His team makes all of my visits go smoothly and they have fought like crazy to get some of my medicines covered when other doctors gave up.

July 27th, 2017

Dr. Stryk and his staff are top notch

I have an immune problem they found and treat. Before I was treated I was getting sick all the time. Since they found out what I have and started treating me I have not been sick. I am glad I found someone who knew how to treat me.

June 21st, 2017

The nursing staff and manager are very nice

The doctors are very good but the office manager and the nursing staff are what makes the visits go so smoothly. They deserve lots of credit for the success of the office.

June 16th, 2017

I was very pleased with my visit to Canton Asthma and Allergy. The front desk staff was very helpful. The nurses were very kind to us. The doctors knew what they were doing and were able to help us.

June 2nd, 2017

Helped my severe asthma

Dr. Stryk and the office staff helped me a great deal. I have very bad asthma and since going to Canton Asthma and Allergy my asthma is now under good control. No more prednisone or ER visits. I am very glad I was sent to see him.

May 5th, 2017

Good Physician Great staff

Dr. Stryk listened to me and did not rush my visit. I was pleased my family physician sent me to see him. The office staff was very nice and the nurses were outstanding.

April 27th, 2017

Excellent physician

Went for a second opinion.

April 14th, 2017

Peanut butter challenge

I brought my son im for a peanut challenge. He passed the challenge. I am very relieved because now I do not have to worry about peanut allergy. No one else would do this test.

August 10th, 2016

Clip from how my friend was treated today 8/10

on my way out to the waiting area, I asked the woman at the front desk to speak to the manager's boss. She sat there all spineless, with a stupid look on her face, then denied my request. The manager came out, yet again, and demanded I leave the clinic. Mind you, I was just starting my 20 minute waiting time period after my shots, regulated by them, for PATIENT SAFETY. As I left the clinic the manager followed me out, proceeded to threaten to call the police ) and called me a "trashy b...." as I walked down the hallway sobbing.

February 27th, 2014

My experience as a patient of Dr. Stryk is outstanding. I find him to be thorough during our office visits and sensitive to my particular treatment needs. He impressed me with his ability to render an accurate diagnosis.

September 15th, 2012

There's no better.

As soon as you talk to Stryk you will know right away his abundance of knowledge in so many fields, I've been seeing him for 5+ years and have nothing but amazing things to say, best doc in america.

July 20th, 2012

Third Opinion

I have a serious sinus problem that no one could figure out. I saw Dr. Stryk for a third opinion. He was the one who was able to figure it out and he knew how to treat my problem. I am very glad I found his website and went to see him.