Dr. Steven Stryk MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2017
Dr. Stryk and his staff are top notch
I have an immune problem they found and treat. Before I was treated I was getting sick all the time. Since they found out what I have and started treating me I have not been sick. I am glad I found someone who knew how to treat me.

June 21st, 2017
The nursing staff and manager are very nice
The doctors are very good but the office manager and the nursing staff are what makes the visits go so smoothly. They deserve lots of credit for the success of the office.

June 16th, 2017
I was very pleased with my visit to Canton Asthma and Allergy. The front desk staff was very helpful. The nurses were very kind to us. The doctors knew what they were doing and were able to help us.

June 2nd, 2017
Helped my severe asthma
Dr. Stryk and the office staff helped me a great deal. I have very bad asthma and since going to Canton Asthma and Allergy my asthma is now under good control. No more prednisone or ER visits. I am very glad I was sent to see him.

May 5th, 2017
Good Physician Great staff
Dr. Stryk listened to me and did not rush my visit. I was pleased my family physician sent me to see him. The office staff was very nice and the nurses were outstanding.

April 27th, 2017
Excellent physician
Went for a second opinion.

April 14th, 2017
Peanut butter challenge
I brought my son im for a peanut challenge. He passed the challenge. I am very relieved because now I do not have to worry about peanut allergy. No one else would do this test.

August 10th, 2016
Clip from how my friend was treated today 8/10
on my way out to the waiting area, I asked the woman at the front desk to speak to the manager's boss. She sat there all spineless, with a stupid look on her face, then denied my request. The manager came out, yet again, and demanded I leave the clinic. Mind you, I was just starting my 20 minute waiting time period after my shots, regulated by them, for PATIENT SAFETY. As I left the clinic the manager followed me out, proceeded to threaten to call the police ) and called me a "trashy b...." as I walked down the hallway sobbing.

February 27th, 2014
My experience as a patient of Dr. Stryk is outstanding. I find him to be thorough during our office visits and sensitive to my particular treatment needs. He impressed me with his ability to render an accurate diagnosis.

September 15th, 2012
There's no better.
As soon as you talk to Stryk you will know right away his abundance of knowledge in so many fields, I've been seeing him for 5+ years and have nothing but amazing things to say, best doc in america.

July 20th, 2012
Third Opinion
I have a serious sinus problem that no one could figure out. I saw Dr. Stryk for a third opinion. He was the one who was able to figure it out and he knew how to treat my problem. I am very glad I found his website and went to see him.

July 5th, 2012
Excellent with my children
Dr. Stryk was fantastic working with my two children. They were not afraid and he helped both of them. It is unusual that my children look forward to going to see a doctor. He explained everthing to me and to the children. He took his time and made sure I understood.