A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Stryker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stryker, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stryker, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Movement Disorders
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stryker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stryker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven John Stryker MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Stryker practice?
- Dr. Steven Stryker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Stryker practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Colorectal Surgeons.