Dr. Steven Stryker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Stryker?

Abandoned

Posted on September 20th, 2017

He seemed to have one of the best for this specialty in the Chicago area. He seemed thorough and a good communicator. When done he said to call him if I have any questions. I called him 5-9X and left a message with his front desk to pls call me, yet I never heard back. She soon suggested I email him, per his instructions she said. I did that early on in the process, but he never responded. I feel lied to somewhat, yet mainly abandoned. I'm a doctor so I can''t help but wonder how he may treat non-doctor patient. Very unprofessional.

Posted on November 6th, 2015

I saw Dr Stryker for colon cancer 15 years ago--he is one of the best Doctors I,ve ever known.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Dr. Stryker is my surgeon and I have seen him over the last 4 yrs at least 15 times. He is always on time and talks to me directly and listens to my concerns. He is an awesome doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

Hats Off To Dr. Stryker

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Dr. Stryker saved my life!! I suffererd with UC for years, but not anymore! He has a crystal ball. He anticipated so many of my issues during my recovery and we addressed them early on in the process. He was right on the money!! It made my recovery so much easier. If it wouldn't have been for his initiative I would have had a much worse time of it. He is such a highly skilled surgeon. Everyone I encountered pre, during and post surgery agreed. Not to mention how kind and compassionate he is. I knew during the middle of my surgical consultation he would be the surgeon I would choose. He helped me gain confidence with his knowledge and confident way. He was my first opinion and didn't need to look for a second or third. He is the man you go to for the second and third! He has followed through with my care since my first surgery 10 months ago. I have never questioned his advice or ability as a surgeon. I thank my GI for sending me to him. I wouldn't recommend anyone else for this type of surgery. You will not find anyone like Dr. Stryker. 😊

An Excellent Physician

Posted on March 8th, 2015

Extremely skilled and experienced surgeon. He is just excellent and while in Northwestern Memorial Hospital the nurses all agreed.

Posted on September 13th, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr.Styker.. Extremely knowledgeable, professional, kind and excellent bedside manner.. Would recommend him without hesitation !!

Posted on October 16th, 2017