Dr. Steven Stryker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 6th, 2015
I saw Dr Stryker for colon cancer 15 years ago--he is one of the best Doctors I,ve ever known.

October 21st, 2015
Dr. Stryker is my surgeon and I have seen him over the last 4 yrs at least 15 times. He is always on time and talks to me directly and listens to my concerns. He is an awesome doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

April 27th, 2015
Hats Off To Dr. Stryker
Dr. Stryker saved my life!! I suffererd with UC for years, but not anymore! He has a crystal ball. He anticipated so many of my issues during my recovery and we addressed them early on in the process. He was right on the money!! It made my recovery so much easier. If it wouldn't have been for his initiative I would have had a much worse time of it. He is such a highly skilled surgeon. Everyone I encountered pre, during and post surgery agreed. Not to mention how kind and compassionate he is. I knew during the middle of my surgical consultation he would be the surgeon I would choose. He helped me gain confidence with his knowledge and confident way. He was my first opinion and didn't need to look for a second or third. He is the man you go to for the second and third! He has followed through with my care since my first surgery 10 months ago. I have never questioned his advice or ability as a surgeon. I thank my GI for sending me to him. I wouldn't recommend anyone else for this type of surgery. You will not find anyone like Dr. Stryker. 😊

March 8th, 2015
An Excellent Physician
Extremely skilled and experienced surgeon. He is just excellent and while in Northwestern Memorial Hospital the nurses all agreed.

September 13th, 2014
I had a great experience with Dr.Styker.. Extremely knowledgeable, professional, kind and excellent bedside manner.. Would recommend him without hesitation !!