A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Stubblefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stubblefield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stubblefield
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Stubblefield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stubblefield, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubblefield graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stubblefield has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Hamilton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Baxter Stubblefield MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Stubblefield practice?
- Dr. Steven Stubblefield has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Stubblefield practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Cardiologists.