A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Stubblefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stubblefield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stubblefield, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubblefield graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stubblefield has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Hamilton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stubblefield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Stubblefield practice?
Dr. Steven Stubblefield practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Cardiologists.