Learn more about Dr. Steven Stubblefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stubblefield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stubblefield
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stubblefield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stubblefield, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubblefield graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stubblefield has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Hamilton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Baxter Stubblefield MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Stubblefield practice?
- Dr. Steven Stubblefield has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Stubblefield practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Cardiologists.