Learn more about Dr. Steven Stuchin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stuchin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stuchin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuchin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stuchin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stuchin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Stuchin practice?
Dr. Steven Stuchin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.