Learn more about Dr. Steven Stuchin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stuchin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stuchin
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stuchin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stuchin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuchin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stuchin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Stuchin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Stuchin practice?
- Dr. Steven Stuchin has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Stuchin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.