Overall Review

3.9

April 26th, 2012
Nicholas Miller
My son was diagnosed with Wilm's tumor when he was 3 years old. Dr. Stylianos removed the tumor and his kidney with great skill. He was always available for us and communicated with a relative who was also a Dr. He followed up with our relative and kept him updated which gave us Tremendous comfort and put us at his. I believe he always had my son's best interests at heart. I was sorry to see him leave Miami. Thank you so much Dr. Stylianos.

May 13th, 2009
Baby Gavin - Nephrectomy
As parents you never want to hear news about surgery and your newborn, we had the surreal reality that this was something that had to be done to our 7 week old baby. Gavin was diagnosed with a large mass near his kidney, we soon found out that the mass needed to be removed right away. It was a scary thought to think that such a small baby would have to go through so much at such a tender age. From the moment that Dr. Stylianos met with my wife and I we felt a little more at ease and confident that things would turn out well. Dr. Stylianos was extremely professional and very attentive to every question we had. His bedside manner, sincerity and understanding that this was nothing easy for us to take in was excellent. The Heran family wants to thank Dr. Stylianos and his surgery team for everything they did.