Steven Stylianos, MD
3200 SW 60th Ct
Ste 201
Miami, FL 33155
305-662-8320
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
Aug 20th, 2013

Dr. Stylianos is a wonderful doctor who was very caring and compassionate when caring for my son. After surgery he was constantly answering our many questions and once my son left the hospital he would still follow up between visits via email or phone. Over a year later he still communicates with us regarding our sons treatment via email and is very good about getting back to us if we have any questions that need to be addressed. A great doctor all around!

|  Nicholas Miller  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

My son was diagnosed with Wilm's tumor when he was 3 years old. Dr. Stylianos removed the tumor and his kidney with great skill. He was always available for us and communicated with a relative who was also a Dr. He followed up with our relative and kept him updated which gave us Tremendous comfort and put us at his. I believe he always had my son's best interests at heart. I was sorry to see him leave Miami. Thank you so much Dr. Stylianos.

|  show details
May 13th, 2009

Excellent doctor. Extremely attentive with our little grandson before, during and after his kidney surgery. Best surgeon. Extremely good communication with my daughter and her husband during this very difficult time. Dr. Styliano gives parents the trust and security needed to understand the care and neccessary treatment for the best outcome. Thank you Dr. Styliano for taking care of our little Gavin Heran. We will never forget you. It is so true that you have a Big Heart for the Little Ones.

|  Baby Gavin - Nephrectomy  |  show details
by Christian Heran on May 13th, 2009

As parents you never want to hear news about surgery and your newborn, we had the surreal reality that this was something that had to be done to our 7 week old baby. Gavin was diagnosed with a large mass near his kidney, we soon found out that the mass needed to be removed right away. It was a scary thought to think that such a small baby would have to go through so much at such a tender age. From the moment that Dr. Stylianos met with my wife and I we felt a little more at ease and confident that things would turn out well. Dr. Stylianos was extremely professional and very attentive to every question we had. His bedside manner, sincerity and understanding that this was nothing easy for us to take in was excellent. The Heran family wants to thank Dr. Stylianos and his surgery team for everything they did.