A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sukin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sukin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sukin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sukin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sukin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukin graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sukin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Wayne Sukin MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Sukin practice?
- Dr. Steven Sukin has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Sukin practices Urology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Urologists.