Learn more about Dr. Steven Sukin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sukin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sukin
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Sukin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sukin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukin graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sukin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Wayne Sukin MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Sukin practice?
- Dr. Steven Sukin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sukin practices Urology near Tomball, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Houston, TX.
See Tomball Urologists.