Dr. Steven Sukin MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Tomball, TX

no change

May 2nd, 2016
Still swollen 3 months later and they lost my sperm sample
Do not use this doctor to get a vasectomy. It's been over 3 months and I still have bruising and a large lump on one side. I brought my post vasectomy sample in only to be called 5 days later and told that my sample has been lost and I have to resubmit. Regret using this office.

April 19th, 2016
Great Doctor
My husband and I are both patiet's of Dr. Sukin. We both like him very much. He is very knowledgable and talks to us in terms we can easily understand. He never hurries through an exam and always asks if we have questions. The whole staff is very nice and friendly.

August 7th, 2015
Needs improvement
Scheduling nurse failed to respond to phone calls and emails. Doctor failed to follow up and answer questions posed before the surgical procedure, maybe because he was too busy or his nurse failed to notify of my questions. Doctor and his on-call doctor after surgery failed to suggest or prescribe a simple under-tongue Zofran tablet that would have prevented two or three days of excruciating pain and nausea.

March 30th, 2015
We have been pleased with Dr Sukin for the most part but his Woodlands office staff leaves a lot to be desired. They lack professionalism on all levels. Careless with details related to patient care. Fail to relay important information. Cavalier about seeing patients who arrive late for appointments before those who arrive on time. Despite acceptable medical practice by dr Sukin we probably will switch Dr because of office staff

August 2nd, 2012
Dr. Sukin was extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He stands out among his peers.

May 17th, 2012
Poor Staff
Spouse waiting for results from CAT Scan and Ultrasound to determine diagnoses with possibility of cancer. Test day was Monday. My wife called Tuesday two days after test were conducted for results. No reply. Next day, I called and asked politely if doctor possibly could call my wife with results. Female staff said that doctor don't call patients for whatever reasons. That is for his staff to do. And if patient wishes to talk to the doctor, a visit should be scheduled. Don't know if that is his office rules but sure did painted a negative picture of this doctor!

November 5th, 2010
I'm very picky about my doctors. I would highly recommend him. The staff are also wonderful.

April 1st, 2009
the first doctor that gave professional care!!!!!!!

March 6th, 2009
Did not feel in any way that this MD had any real interest in my condition or concerns.