A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sutter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sutter, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutter graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sutter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital, Oklahoma City, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Harold Sutter MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Sutter practice?
- Dr. Steven Sutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Sutter practices Dermatology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Dermatologists.