A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Svabek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Svabek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Svabek graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Svabek has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Westview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven James Svabek DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Svabek practice?
- Dr. Steven Svabek has 13 office locations.
Dr. Steven Svabek practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN and Lebanon, IN.
See Orange Park Surgeons and Orange Park Orthopedic Surgeons.