A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Svabek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Svabek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Svabek
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Svabek Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Svabek graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Svabek has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Westview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven James Svabek DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Svabek practice?
- Dr. Steven Svabek has 13 office locations.
Dr. Steven Svabek practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN and Lebanon, IN.
See Orange Park Surgeons.