Dr. Steven Svehlak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 19th, 2016
Dr Svehlak is the best of the best of the best
I love Dr Svehlak. He is an artist. He has fixed things that bothered me my whole life.. quick and surprisingly affordable considering he's in a Beverly hills office

August 30th, 2016
Dr. Svehlak is an amazing surgeon! He is so professional and honest. I always feel comfortable with him and he always takes him time to answer all of my questions. I always highly recommend him.

April 30th, 2016
I am devastated by the results of my lip lift with Dr. Svahlak. Prior to surgery, both Dr. Svahlak and his assistant Veronica assured me that within 2 weeks of my lip lift I would be back to work with no noticeable results. It has been a year and a half and I have an asymmetrical scar that is noticeable and cannot be covered with makeup (I have literally tried every make-up brand possible). My lip lift is crooked and raised. The right side of my lip lift incision is low and flat, resulting in a lower lip line on the right side of my mouth. The left side of my incision is high, arched and raised resulting in a high, pulled lip line on the left side of my mouth. Both the scar and my lip line are asymmetrical, crooked and uneven.

February 6th, 2016
LOVE his work!
10 years ago...well worth every moment. Thank you Dr. Svehlak!!!!! When I return to the US....giving you a call!!!

October 29th, 2015
Nose revision
Most professional and knowledgeable from beginning to end. Cannot give enough praise. Extremely satisfied with my results. Thank you Dr Svehlak!!

July 30th, 2015
Dr. Svehlak was a Game Changer for me
Dr. Svehlak just did a "40 thousand mile tune up" on me, including upper eyelids, a touch of juvederm, and a little laser work. I look 5-10 years younger and I feel great. He takes his time with you and really cares. I'm so happy and don't feel I look tired anymore when I look in the mirror-- I just look like a fresher me.

July 8th, 2015
Surgery
Exceptional!

April 25th, 2012
The best young plastic surgeons in the Beverly Hills CA !!!!
Dr. Svehlak Steven is the best ear surgeon that I have ever come across!! I have researched many doctors and trust me most of them only do ear pins. But Dr. Svehlak is the only one that can do a wonderful job of entire ear reconstruction, changing the whole ear structure, making it smaller and not change the shape of your ear. Two thumbs up!!!

December 21st, 2011
Dr. Svehlak is a genius and true artist.
Dr. Svehlak not only is a kind amazing human but his work stands above every other plastic surgeon in the u.s. He has helped me create the most stunning body I could ever dream of. He's a master at boobs,noses, cheeks, eyes, and reconstruction of any body part that needs work. Anyone looking to have any cosmetic procedure done should make a stop to Dr. Svehlak first! His staff is so nice, helpful and GORGEOUS. These ladies are classy and top of the line consultants. My body finally reflects all my working out and healthy eating. Sometimes fat pockets are genetic no matter how hard you try to change them. I love what i see in the mirror! and 5 of my friends have been to him with absolutely perfect results! In my opinion he is the only choice~~~ www.sunsetcosmeticsurgery.com check out his body of work .

September 27th, 2010
I trust him with my face and HEALTH!
His bedside manner rocks, and he knows just what to do. Quite a professional and takes the time as does his staff to care!

September 16th, 2010
i am very happy with my choice
I recently went to Dr. Svehlak for a breast implant revision. I could kick myself for having pretty much shopped by price the first time around, and my breasts were uneven and nipples irrigular in areas. Dr. Svehlak took a lot of time with me to explain exactly what he planned to do and what to expect. He improved the shape of my breasts tremendously and my scars are now fading. They are much more even now. The scars are blending in much better than my first go around. I am very grateful to the doctor for giving me my confidence back. Definitely would recommend to a friend without hesitation. Their office is busy, but in a way I guess that's a good thing because I knew he must be good! I didn't feel rushed when it was my turn though, and he's really down to earth and calm.

June 16th, 2010
Very happy with my results!
Dr. Steve is a wonderful plastic surgeon and I am very grateful to him. He sculpted my arms and abs beautifully and listened when I told him not to make my breasts too large. They are just right and beautiful. He is very caring and even though I was a little nervous about my surgery, he and his staff made me feel instantly at ease. I just sent my sister to him too for neck liposuction and she's really happy with her results as well.