A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Swaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Swaldi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Swaldi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaldi graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swaldi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Grapevine Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Anthony Swaldi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Swaldi practice?
- Dr. Steven Swaldi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Swaldi practices Family Medicine near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Family Physicians.