Learn more about Dr. Steven Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Swartz, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Swartz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swartz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Swartz practice?
Dr. Steven Swartz practices Surgery near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: North Chesterfield, VA and Powhatan, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons.