A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Swartz, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swartz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Swartz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swartz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Swartz MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Swartz practice?
- Dr. Steven Swartz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steven Swartz practices Surgery near North Chesterfield, VA.