A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sween:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sween is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sween, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sween graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sween has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven L Sween MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Sween practice?
- Dr. Steven Sween has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Sween practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists, Atlanta Primary Care Doctors, and Atlanta Pain Management Doctors.