A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Swerdlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Giant Lymph Node Hyperplasia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Spleen Cancer (Splenic Neoplasms)
- T-Cell Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Swerdlow graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Swerdlow has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Howard Swerdlow MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Swerdlow practice?
- Dr. Steven Swerdlow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Swerdlow practices Pathology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pathologists.