Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Swift
Dr. Steven Swift, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and General Surgery. Dr. Swift is affiliated with Medical University Of South Carolina, Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Musc Medical Center. Dr. Swift has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Swift has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Steven Swift is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.
Dr. Gregory Boucher
Charleston, SC 0 mi7
Dr. Eugene Chang
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Charleston, SC 0 mi23
Dr. Arindam Chatterjee
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, General Surgery
Charleston, SC 0 mi