Learn more about Dr. Steven Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Berger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Berger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Thomas Berger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Berger practice?
- Dr. Steven Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Berger practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.