A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Cox practice?
Dr. Steven Cox practices Family Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tolleson, AZ and Buckeye, AZ.
See Goodyear Family Physicians.