A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Thomas Cox DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Cox practice?
- Dr. Steven Cox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Cox practices Family Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Family Physicians.