Family Physicians

9780 S Estrella Pkwy
Goodyear, AZ 85338
623-474-8101
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  worst doctor i have seen in 20 years !  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2014

Avoid this doctor at all costs! He is unprofessional uncaring lazy and disorganized. He won't even fill a simple prescriptiom in a normal 24 hour period. It might get done 2 weeks from mow. The referral process is a nightmare...I gave them the name address and phone number to doctor I needed a referal for and they print me an uncompleted referrral and then mail me another copy with a totally different doctors name and address on the form. SO AVOID THIS GUY LIKE THE PLAGUE....OR YOU WILL REGRET IT !

Sep 25th, 2012

Dr Cox and his entire staff were very professional and courteous. Between the Dr and his assistant, Michelle, I was seen for about an hour. I never felt rushed.

by Buckley on Jun 30th, 2012

Very professional and thorough

|  Great doctor, not-so-great office  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2011

I'd give Doctor Cox four stars if the rating were for him personally.But a caring physician who knows what he's doing is bound to be in demand. Which makes it all the more important that his office staff have their act together. And they just don't.I had a medical issue that required me to get an X-ray. He told me at the time that he would submit a referral to a specialist, but not to act on it until after he had a chance to see the X-ray. I didn't hear from him for almost a month, and it took three calls through his office's crappy 'put you on hold forever' phone system to figure out that he wanted me to go see the specialist.Good thing my problem is more or less a minor one ... if I had cancer, those three weeks might have been the difference between living and dying.

Aug 19th, 2010

Dr. Cox is a great Doctor,The biggest problem is getting a appointment. The Phone system is the problem. Your check in time is also a problem. But Dr.Cox is very professionaland I don't feel rushed when he is with me.

|  Jplog  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2009

Our Dr for 7 years, would recommend to friends, in fact several already. He is kind and listens and does not hurry. Best Dr in Goodyear is right !!

|  Best Ever  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2008

We have used Dr Steve Cox since we moved here 5 yrs ago and he is a wonderful caring person and always has time for questions.

|  Great Family Doc.  |  show details
by The Bittingers on Jun 20th, 2008

Makes one feel at ease with his friendly and cordial attitude. Believe he truly cares and will spend the time to address all your health concerns.

|  best doctor in goodyear  |  show details
by rusty12 on Mar 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

DR.Cox is a very patient person.He takes time to listen carefully.We have been his patients for 7 years.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com