Dr. Steven Cox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Cox?

February 23rd, 2017

Amazing doctor

Dr. Cox is a well knowledge doctor who truly cares about his patients

June 27th, 2014

worst doctor i have seen in 20 years !

Avoid this doctor at all costs! He is unprofessional uncaring lazy and disorganized. He won't even fill a simple prescriptiom in a normal 24 hour period. It might get done 2 weeks from mow. The referral process is a nightmare...I gave them the name address and phone number to doctor I needed a referal for and they print me an uncompleted referrral and then mail me another copy with a totally different doctors name and address on the form. SO AVOID THIS GUY LIKE THE PLAGUE....OR YOU WILL REGRET IT !

September 25th, 2012

Dr Cox and his entire staff were very professional and courteous. Between the Dr and his assistant, Michelle, I was seen for about an hour. I never felt rushed.

August 14th, 2011

Great doctor, not-so-great office

I'd give Doctor Cox four stars if the rating were for him personally.But a caring physician who knows what he's doing is bound to be in demand. Which makes it all the more important that his office staff have their act together. And they just don't.I had a medical issue that required me to get an X-ray. He told me at the time that he would submit a referral to a specialist, but not to act on it until after he had a chance to see the X-ray. I didn't hear from him for almost a month, and it took three calls through his office's crappy 'put you on hold forever' phone system to figure out that he wanted me to go see the specialist.Good thing my problem is more or less a minor one ... if I had cancer, those three weeks might have been the difference between living and dying.

August 19th, 2010

Dr. Cox is a great Doctor,The biggest problem is getting a appointment. The Phone system is the problem. Your check in time is also a problem. But Dr.Cox is very professionaland I don't feel rushed when he is with me.

November 29th, 2009

Jplog

Our Dr for 7 years, would recommend to friends, in fact several already. He is kind and listens and does not hurry. Best Dr in Goodyear is right !!

November 4th, 2008

Best Ever

We have used Dr Steve Cox since we moved here 5 yrs ago and he is a wonderful caring person and always has time for questions.

June 21st, 2008

Great Family Doc.

Makes one feel at ease with his friendly and cordial attitude. Believe he truly cares and will spend the time to address all your health concerns.

January 4th, 2017