A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dennis, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dennis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Timothy Dennis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Steven Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Dennis practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Family Physicians.