Learn more about Dr. Steven Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dennis, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Dennis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dennis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Timothy Dennis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Steven Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Dennis practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Family Physicians and Baytown Sports Medicine Doctors.