A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Thomas Harris MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Harris practice?
- Dr. Steven Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Harris practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Endocrinologists.