A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lewis MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Lewis practice?
- Dr. Steven Lewis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lewis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA and Mill Creek, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Gastroenterologists.