Learn more about Dr. Steven Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lewis MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Lewis practice?
- Dr. Steven Lewis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lewis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA and Mill Creek, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Gastroenterologists.