A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Liu, array("display_title"=> is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Liu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Tszehung Liu MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Liu practice?
- Dr. Steven Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Liu practices Internal Medicine near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA.
See Snellville Internists.