A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Parker, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bartlett Regional Hospital
- Bartlett Reg Hosp, Juneau, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Tudor Parker MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Parker practice?
- Dr. Steven Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Parker practices Anesthesiology near Juneau, AK.
See Juneau Anesthesiologists.