A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Simmons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Simmons, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ocular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Simmons has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Trotter Simmons MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Steven Simmons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Simmons practices Ophthalmology near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY.
See Slingerlands Ophthalmologists.