A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Strickler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Strickler, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickler graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Strickler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bartlett Regional Hospital
- Lee Memorial Health System-Lee Memorial Hosp
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven T Strickler DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Strickler practice?
- Dr. Steven Strickler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Strickler practices Diagnostic Radiology near Juneau, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Center, IA.
See Juneau Radiologists.