Dr. Steven Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Williams?

May 3rd, 2017

Good Listener

He has cared for our entire family for several years now. He and his nurse are thorough and takes plenty of time with us. We have never had a negative experience with him or staff.

December 14th, 2016

Unacceptable staff

I waited for more than one month for an appointment, received a confirmation two days prior to the appointment and when I arrived the staff notified me that they would not accept my Tricare insurance. I have no current doctor am on multiple medications and this is what I received on my appointment day.

August 19th, 2016

He is great. His nurse is less efficient. I had an appointment and the next day was no better. His nurse told me to go to ER. Which I did. I waited for over 3 hours and left. I called the office back and left a message. She never returned my call. I won't be going back to him because of this.

November 19th, 2015

I needed a doctor who is available to see me. Dr. Williams was recommended to me by a close friend and I am very happy with him and the professional way his office is run. I am very pleased with their services. I did not require follow up.

June 20th, 2013

No Physical, just co-pay

Dr. Williams's physical checkup consisted of, looking in my eyes, asking me to breathe in and out, looking in my mouth, telling me what was on my lab report ( I read the report as well), I told him the issue that I was having, and he diagnosed it without looking, or examining the area. I didn't complete a release of records from my former Physician, and he wrote prescriptions based on the history that I told him. I left with the issue unresolved, given a followup date, and told to make a co-pay, that wasn't required. I'm looking for another physician and regret ever stepping into the office. However, I'm requesting my records from my former physician, and will have it as reference of my medical history.

May 24th, 2012

I was a little unsure of Dr Williams after my Dr left for another practice he replaced her. I have to say he really listens to what you have to say and doesn't rush you at all. He's not really talkative but overall an excellent Dr.

April 21st, 2012

Worst Nurse

The office staff is very friendly and fast. Dr. Williams is fair as a doctor. He doesn't possess the qualities that make him outstanding. The ...

June 15th, 2011

Mrs.

My Father was seen by Dr Williams. They separated me from my Father with out a reason why. My Father went into a panic attack and became very scared w ...

July 18th, 2017